Wings4U, Global, 100% Remote
Inbound Marketer, Global Accounts Manager
August 2016 - Present
Wings4U is an international B2B marketing agency with a strong focus on creative content creation. We embrace a 100% remote work model, which gives us a global vision, agility and accessibility across all time zones and geographies. Our portfolio includes some Fortune 500 companies and SMB's in software, IT, SaaS, Tech and Fintech.
My role at Wings4U has evolved from inbound marketer to global account management over time. I am responsible for designing new marketing offers and successful execution of digital marketing programs for some of our key accounts such as SES Satellites, Microsoft Partners and NiceLabel.
My current responsibilities as the Account Manager of Wings4U include:
- Launching programs that answer marketing needs for SaaS companies in expansion and setting up their operations worldwide.
- Building and executing effective digital campaign strategies for top-notch corporate clients to help them strengthen their brand presence, generate leads and realise their global expansion plans. Our strength lies within creating effective content, inbound marketing and localisation services.
- Initiating business development activities and identifying opportunities for our clients to scale their business to global markets and generate leads.
- Working with Wings4U marketing team to strengthen internal marketing strategy and content execution.
Most recent project:
- Working closely with Microsoft to design a pilot partner marketing program for Dynamics 365 partners in EMEA and setting ROI goals to reach within 6-10 months
- Program was pitched to 5 partners and projects have started with them, as of August 2017.
- Upon successful completion, the goal is to scale the program to a larger number of partners.
Freelance, Global, 100% Remote
Market Research, Digital Marketing and Content Consultant
February 2016 - Present
I have been open to remote/freelance opportunities since 2016, for digital marketing consultancy, content, channels and brand communication strategy and content creation in English and Turkish.
Some of the highlighted works that I have done are:
- Digital marketing and communications consultant for Applied AI, a fast growing tech startup building a transparent marketplace of companies offering B2B AI services.
- Digital marketing consultancy work for a key player in Turkey, in the e-commerce & m-commerce fields.
- Collaboration with Tink Labs (Hong Kong based technology incubator) for Handy venture in Istanbul. Wrote and edited 200+ stories and 400+ social media feeds for Istanbul and Bursa city content.
- Completing a market research & report project concentrating on consumer lifestyles with Euromonitor International UK office.
Yastığım Şekil, Istanbul
April 2015 – April 2016
I launched the first e-commerce company specialising in emoji pillows and accessories in Turkey, with the mission to spread happiness through emojis!
Website and social media channels reached an impressive traction and company story was published in many large publications within a short period after launch. Invited as speaker to multiple Entrepreneurship clubs at universities. Closed our business for operational reasons and other priorities.
Happieball collection was a social initiative creating opportunity for women in need to work from their homes and is one of my all-time favourite projects.
Tmob Mobile Technology, Istanbul
Digital Marketing Manager
March 2015 – October 2015
tmob is Turkey's largest local mobile technology company with innovative SaaS offers with which they expanded globally. Some of my responsibilities ad the Marketing Lead at tmob included:
- Initiating the transformation of tmob's SaaS product and company webpages.
- Regularly collaborating with product development, marketing and sales teams and steering the direction for a better product expansion and lead generation plan.
- Launching 4 successful webpage projects on Wordpress platform and a micropage (2 are e-commerce pages using WooCommerce), applying inbound principles.
- Designing the process of lead generation, converting and nurturing in coordination with the sales team.
- Handling all content marketing and corporate communications activities including: regular content creation (blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, guest posts, etc), social media management, email marketing automation, writing press releases and organising events.
Lotus Holding, Istanbul & Dubai
Business Development Assistant Manager
February 2014 - May 2015
Lotus Holding is a turn key EPC company with 1,5 billion USD worth projects across multiple counties.
I worked on a business development project to create electricity from biofuels, contacting and presenting to many government and local agencies and cooperated with a Swedish company as the technology partner.
Turkcell Global Bilgi, Istanbul
Customer Experience Specialist
August 2013 - February 2014
- Specialized in mass consumer segment with a focus on billing and refund processes.
- Audited a refund amount of 7,5 mil. TL per month, aiming to optimize operational processes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participated in OLM and CONEX Projects of Turkcell, restructuring purchasing processes of mobile devices and contracting experience for customers.
- Managed Turkcell Mobile Signature service, undertaking an intermediary role between Turkcell segment unit and call center.
Planning and Business Development Specialist
May 2011 - August 2013
- Conducted research on new business lines, operational efficiency & process improvement.
- Managed and improved statistical reports on market competition and evaluated market analysis and strategies.
- Handled sales, costs and KPI reporting; investment and project analyses & feasibility reports
- Lead all communication and reporting with HeidelbergCement.
- Six Sigma leader for RMC&Aggr. Department; team leader of ‘process optimization project for dispatch operations’ and ‘employee engagement’ project leader (project nominated as a finalist at the annual Sabancı Altın Yaka Awards).
Istanbul Bilgi University, MBA, Master in Business Administration, 2012-2014, Istanbul, TR
- 3.7/4.0 GPA
- Active membet of MBA Entrepreneurship Club
McGill University, B.A., Political Sciences & Economics, 2006-2010, Montreal, CA
- TSSMU (Turkish Students Society of McGill University) VP and President, 2009-2010
- Photography club member
Inbound Certification, Hubspot, 2016-2018
Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship,
University of Maryland, College Park, Coursera Certification, March 2014 – Present
- Bilingual in Turkish and English, intermediate in French and beginner in Spanish
- Experience with CRM software: SAP, Business Objects, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Proficient with collaboration software: Google Apps, Skype, Slack, Podio, Trello, Zoom
- Avid blogger since 2009 with thorough experience with Mailchimp, Wordpress, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, social media platforms
- Video software: iMovie, Final Cut Pro